Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay from all team members.
- Assist in efficiently and effectively controlling front office departmental operations.
- Work with the management team to ensure strong morale amongst the team at all times.
- To monitor all front office cash transactions, float and till procedures and to ensure that procedures are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- To ensure that the front desk is adequately staffed at all times and to anticipate the need for additional cover particularly during busy periods.
- To familiarise departmental staff with sales and promotional principles and to promote all outlets in the hotel.
- To communicate and liaise with the Accommodation Manager/Supervisor in relation to rooms status, VIP’s and allocations.
- One+ year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.