What you'll do
You will bring your experience of working with customers who have hybrid ERP system landscapes with a mix of on-premise platforms, private and public cloud solutions/services to engage with customers up to C-suite level.
As an advocate for the customer, you will be their voice within SAP and understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need. This will require you to understand customer needs, and how to leverage SAP solutions to address them, collaborating with virtual account teams. You will work within a dynamic team environment covering SAP Retail and ‘Order to Cash’ topics with a focus on building Intelligent Enterprise.
Tasks will also include:
- Deliver both onsite and remote services from the Premium Engagement portfolio to some of SAPs biggest customers around the world.
- Empower customers with hands on, face-to-face workshops covering SAP Retail and ‘Lead to Cash’ and innovation topics.
- Participate in design thinking and exploratory workshops with customers to formalize, criticize and ultimately realize ideas and use cases for realizing Intelligent Enterprise.
- Assume the role of De-Escalation Architect for mission critical or business down scenarios.
- Act as believed advisor to our biggest customers and guide them through their implementation projects in the Hybrid and innovation space.
- Support development, proof of concept and configuration services for SAP Retail customers
- Drive new initiatives to increase our knowledge and footprint with new products and technologies in an ever-changing Hybrid world.
- Identify opportunities to increase SAPs involvement with a customer and position services to fill these gaps and meet the customers need
What you will bring
- Degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in software consulting/ development/ advisory services, working in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong analytical skills & expertise in applying software engineering principles; OO design principles
- Understanding and attitude to work in Agile Software processes
- Strong business acumen, customer facing experience, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with English (Fluent) and ideally another European Language, both written and spoken