Boyden have been retained to assist in the appointment of a Corporate Finance Manager for a top 10 accounting firm. The firm offers a range of services from corporate finance and audit to consulting, providing an integrated business advisory solution to clients.
In this position, you will work closely with the Partner in charge of Corporate Finance based in the Limerick office. The CF Manager will be primarily responsible for the firm’s Centre of Excellence for Valuations and Modelling.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to lead a team and cultivate your personal brand as an expert in valuations and strategic sustainability.
We are searching for candidates who hold a professional accounting qualification with a solid academic foundation, along with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) as well as:
• Previous experience in Corporate Finance is desirable, although comparable experience in fields such as audit or consulting will also be considered.
• Proficient in financial modelling, demonstrating a strong skill set in this area.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to edit reports and collaborate on team writing projects.
• Strong people skills are essential particularly relating to staff and client interactions.
• Evidence of potential to become the leading expert in providing valuation opinions across the firm nationally.
|Corporate Finance Manager
|2023-11-07 11:14 am