We are looking for a talented German speaking Customer Account Specialist to join our multilingual team. The right candidate will be able to provide customer service and support while monitoring our customer outstanding receivables ledgers using early collection methods.
- Responsible for managing a large portfolio of customer accounts through early collection support services including issuing copy invoices, dispatching direct debit mandates, and enriching the customer data.
- Responding effectively to inbound and outbound calls and correspondence received from B2B customers operating in the name of Intrum's client(s) to enhance the collections process.
- Contacting customers via email and/or telephone in order to reach an understanding of the customers' financial circumstances and where appropriate, setting an agreeable repayment arrangement.
- Listening to customers, demonstrating understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding and questioning to fully establish the customer's circumstances.
- Regularly reporting on ageing and open items in AR balances, actions taken and next steps on an account by account basis (weekly/quarterly).
- Communicating with customers and clients in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to GDPR.
- Building rapport with customers' Finance Departments and creating a positive experience to all by adhering to our culture of fair treatment and customer centricity.
- Being compliant at all times by ensuring that Intrum procedures are followed whilst maintaining adherence to Intrum's governing bodies.
- Meeting and exceeding targets and SLA's.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by Management.
- Previous experience working in a customer care office environment is desirable.
- Previous experience in a credit control role is desirable
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to liaise with all levels of personnel appropriately and professionally.
- Ability to pick up new procedures and systems quickly.
- Identifying and planning for an effective delivery of personal targets and KPIs. Producing clear plans and prioritising in order to work more efficiently.
- Strong Team Player and willing to collaborate with others.
- Experience of working in an international organisation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - competence in Excel is essential.
- In working for Intrum, maintain: Honesty, integrity and reputation; Competence and capability; Financial soundness; Fair outcomes for customers.
- Annual Pay Review
- Life Assurance Plan
- Bonus Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension Plan on completion of probation period
- Attractive Location - Easily accessible by public transport (on the train line & bus route), close to local amenities (shops, restaurants, Phoenix Park)
- Tax Saver Scheme for monthly bus/rail tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite canteen/ kitchen facilities
- Staff social events & activities with a CSR program built around our strong desire to support environmental, social and well- being initiatives
- Company Sick pay
- Career Development
In line with current governmental advice in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, Intrum Ireland employees are currently now working from home. This is a temporary measure in place to ensure business continuity.