At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: The Onboarding Customer Success Manager (OCSM) responsible for the education, retention, and growth of newly onboarded merchants from the Inside Sales Organization during the initial 90-120 days during Opportunity launch and post launch support. The OCSM is responsible for identifying opportunities and/or collaborate with Inside Sales partners, for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal can partner to help merchants increase profitability and meet business objectives.
- Provide Merchant Education and Demonstrations to support success for managing users, reporting and settlement, Resolution Center, Fraud Filters, general transaction reviews.
- Provide administrative support to Inside Sales for Onboarding merchants.
- Manage customer growth and retention of merchants triggered by or referral, independently or in collaboration with assigned sales partner and integration teams.
- Maintain portfolio of 60-80 merchants on a rolling 90 day basis.
- Deliver against revenue targets for increasing/retaining PayPal’s share of total payment volume with the client either through recommended changes to the existing PayPal account or cross-selling PayPal as a payment and processing alternative for additional business silos owned or controlled by the merchant.
- Partner to expand product penetration that are most applicable to merchant business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation, as well as other elements of relationship management to create increased customer loyalty and stickiness
- Align on merchant integration quality and parity to assure consistent ability to combat external competitors and increase market share and conversions
- Understand the PayPal vision and strategy and leverage knowledge of ecommerce market, industry players and key competitors to win business
Languages Required: Italian, and/or Spanish, and/or French
- Proficient in PayPal and Braintree products and processes
- Strength in solution-based selling and relationship management skills.
- Results-oriented to meet and exceed assigned financial and customer satisfaction goals.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills – delivers presentations with solutions linking to business value.
- Understanding of what information is required from a merchant to create a value proposition and a merchant account plan.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities – able to shift focus based upon organizational needs
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Must be able to work independently. Non queue based work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PC & internet-based applications
- Ability to leverage internal and external resources to create customer contact strategies (Salesforce, LinkedIn etc.)