Tyndall National Institute at University College Cork invites applications for a Web and Digital Marketing Communication Specialist (maternity cover). Take your career to the next level where you can excel within a dynamic and inclusive environment.
Tyndall is a leading European research institute in Information and Communications Technology. You will be a valued member of a growing team where we are seeking to build Tyndall’s brand recognition and reputation in new and existing market segments.
Your expertise and experience will continue to be enhanced at Tyndall where our external communications is impact focused. Your contribution will play a key role in the continued success of our Marketing Communications Strategy. Our Marketing and Communications team value collaboration and will support you in your role to facilitate and implement web and digital marketing strategies and engagement with external and internal stakeholders.
- Development and execution of Tyndall’s Web and Digital Marketing Communication strategy in collaboration with the rest of the Marketing Communications Team ensuring that it aligns with the Tyndall business strategy.
- Manage and nurture relationships with external agency relative to web and digital marketing including their performance management. Ensure quality and value for money and the timely delivery of web and digital projects and programmes.
- Monitor and report on performance, utilising available analytics tools and propose corrective actions and / or additional activity based on data analysis and interpretation.
- Administer and enhance the Tyndall web and digital marketing communication platforms.
- Liaising with internal teams and suppliers to ensure the functional and creative evolution of the web and digital content and design.
- Manage and guide Tyndall through an upcoming website redesign and redevelopment project.
- Manage SEO in content creation, planning and execution to enhance the effectiveness of search ranking across the organisation’s websites and digital platforms.
- Work with integrity and professionalism with multiple stakeholders and industry partners.
- Contribute to a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content with an eye to continually feeding the content pipeline.
- Holding workshops for internal teams to explain the importance of web and digital media and how it can impact their work in Tyndall.
- Working with the Commercial Team and other groups across Tyndall to provide on-line campaigns and innovative solutions to reach the target audiences and business objectives.
- Use specific content enhancement tools (image creation tools, video tools, etc.) to ensure Tyndall online content is impactful and communicates clearly.
- Manage all licensing, GDPR regulation and releases of media generated and used.
- Copywriting for on-line communication.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of engaging and informative video content for the web and digital platforms.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with the Tyndall’s Quality Management system and Health and Safety standards.
- Carry out any additional duties as may reasonably be required within the general scope and level of the post.
- Typically have 5 years’ web and digital marketing communication experience in either an agency or in-house role.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience demonstrates that you participated in the delivery of a new website from tender phase, to managing the web agency, through to launch.
- Can demonstrate your ability to monitor, survey, analyse and report on performance, utilising available analytics tools.
- Have a strong understanding of licensing and GDPR compliance requirements.
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English for creative content delivery.
- Can demonstrate your organisational and planning skills combined with attention to detail.