We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our highly successful team. Working with multi-disciplinary teams, you will be managing end to end project delivery from requirements gathering to defining the solution that meets our clients’ requirements, budget and timeline; ensuring best in class delivery.
The role will require a PM with excellent communication and organisational skills, an ability to multitask and who is adept at prioritising the day-to-day whilst actively managing client expectations and communication.
You will be a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise, excellent people skills and great attention to detail. You will have prior experience in delivering digital projects.
- You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality projects on time and on budget
- You’ll build strong collaborative relationships with your Granite team members and clients.
- You will be accountable for setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline, and budget
- You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project, planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets
- Provide visibility to team blockers/risks and assisting with eliminating them
- Tracking and reporting project status and metrics against goals
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- You’ll be hands in all parts of the project, problem solving, creating parts of the final product or the administrative side of things.
- Proven experience in project management gained in a digital agency working on digital products
- A proven track record delivering creative projects as well as managing web projects of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risk
- A sound understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, wireframes, functional specifications and web analytics
- Strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with a good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills: must deal well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring the quality of delivery
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions
- Ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team
- Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired