Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the month-end preparation, month-end journals and consolidation process;
- Assist in the year end process and preparation of reporting packs;
- Review financial policies and controls and identify efficiencies;
- Provide analysis and insights on various KPI’s to key stakeholders;
- Involvement in finance projects, such as the implementation of a new accounting system;
- Continually identify areas for process improvement;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2-3 years relevant industry PQE;
- Big 4 audit trained would be preferable;
- Flexible, confident and organised team player;
- Self-starter and comfortable in a dynamic environment;
- Advanced excel user and strong system skills preferred.