- Capture and translate business requirements into appropriate design and technical documentation
- Contribute technical expertise throughout all stages of product design and development
- Ensure the technical feasibility of product discussions and UI/UX mocks
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers
- Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Adopt agile development methodologies and participate with team members in the planning and review of projects
- Design, implement and test enhancement feature requests to enhance product functionality as needed.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises
- Ensures products are up to date with 3rd party components that are in use.
- May interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 2+ years' experience developing web, software, or mobile applications/ 2+ years of professional website coding experience
- Exposure to agile development processes
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have a passion for quality, innovation, and world-class design
- Experience writing maintainable, well tested, reliable code
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What we commit to you:
- Fully covered health insurance
- 24 days annual leave + 3 company days
- Competitive starting base salary
- Progressive advancement opportunity and career mobility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working