At The Dock, we work with the most exciting clients of the Fortune 500 to solve their toughest innovation challenges. Do you have the drive, entrepreneurship and grit to do the hard graft required to create exceptional legacies for these clients, while making your mark in the world?
The Dock’s Havoc Team is a group of over 60 diverse daring problem solvers, who work together to create the change we want to see in the world. Havoc attracts clients that want to leave their legacy—clients that ultimately become pioneers within their industry. To create better futures, we need talent with comparable (if not superior) ambition, and an unshakeable resolve to make change happen.
Diversity makes Havoc stronger, and we embrace it in all forms. We are actively seeking people of colour, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, individuals with disabilities, and those with diverse professional or educational experience.
Day to day you will be:
- Working with Fortune 500 clients with revenues of $100m+ to help them set their strategic vision for innovation to transform their organizations, and being held accountable for defining and measuring success
- Working with a diverse range of like-minded people with different superpowers, from designers to value architects to data scientists. You will foster creative tensions to get the best outcomes
- Driving the agenda of our team—to create exceptional legacies—while managing the needs of our amazing clients and Accenture account teams
- Navigating ambiguity to design tailored innovation journeys for all of your clients and handling the end-to-end lifecycle of this journey
- Using your groundbreaking client work to attract the next client challenge that breaks new ground, and convincing others of the merit of these challenges
- Demonstrating an experimental attitude by applying new tools and methodologies to our clients’ problem statements
- Managing multiple client engagements in parallel while navigating ambiguity to deliver value for clients
- Designing bespoke innovation agendas to guide strategic decision making through design-thinking workshops
- Facilitating a blend of in-person and virtual client touchpoints throughout the end-to-end cycle of an innovation project
- Leading happy teams. Pushing our most creative forward. Enabling the growth of others around you. We take people development really seriously. Lone wolves need not apply!
- Finding new ways to work that make us brighter, better, faster and more engaging for our first-class clients.
No matter what your field, we crave to meet you if:
- You have a wealth of client experience and perhaps the scars to show for it
- You have grown a portfolio of work.
- You can demonstrate the value your work in the real world (not just the process and effort)
- You create impact when you walk into a room
- You are entrepreneurial, willing to push the boundaries and not afraid to fail
- You love working with people that exhibit different skills and talents
- You are excited by the freedom to create and pressure to deliver that working with us brings.