At the heart of ServiceNow is a grand purpose: to make the world work better for everyone. Our purpose is not just a tagline, it’s a demonstration of our intent to impact the world for the better. To continue this mission, ServiceNow is launching ServiceNow.org, a new go-to-market vertical that leads with our values to exclusively service the needs of the global non-profit community, using the power of our platform to enable these vital organizations to achieve operational efficiency boosts, when those time saving efficiencies will literally save and impact lives. Aligned to our ESG strategy, the Servicenow.org team will position our world-class platform capabilities and solutions to non-profits and reinvest a portion of the profits into the community.
What you will do in this role:
We are seeking a Head of Sales for ServiceNow.org EMEA who will lead a team that produces new business sales revenue from software licenses within Non-Profit charitable customers in the EMEA GEO. In this role, the leader will:
- Recruit, hire, build and motivate a team of ServiceNow.org Account Executives into this new business to drive rapid growth in the sector
- Build and drive a sales strategy for the Geo in conjunction with the President of ServiceNow.org and the Regional Sales Leadership- understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the Geo
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development by supporting and assisting in sales and customer meetings to drive opportunities to a close
- Coach and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Engage and align effectively in C-level meetings to properly understand business requirements and support the team
- Build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Geo Sales, Solution Consulting, Marketing, Solution Sales, Product Business Units, Partners, Global Impact/ESG, and Support/Customer Outcomes, as well as the ServiceNow Executive Team.
- Retain and grow existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver on excellent customer experience and value realization
- Ownership of driving successful pipeline generation activities in partnership with marketing and partners
- Elevate customer success stories to the Head of ServiceNow.org on an annual basis for external publication.
- Collaborate with our ESG teams on philanthropic endeavors that may be associated with current and/or prospect customers
- Provide guidance as needed to team members on how to effectively work with non-profits
To be successful in this role you have:
- Possess a unique balance of a non-profit heart, yet able to maintain a business mindset. A passion for selling, with a bigger purpose
- Extensive track record of new business sales success in enterprise sales software
- Experience selling into and working with Non-Profit organizations; Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and business drivers around technology in the Non-Profit space
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching, motivating, and managing an exceptional sales team
- Ability to build strong, internal cross-functional relationships
- Instant customer credibility: ability to build strong external relationships, especially at the C-level
- Ownership and accountability of maintain accurate CRM reports, including current and future forecasts and opportunity reviews
- Travel 20-40% or as required