At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose - to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a HR Administrator located in Cork, Ireland.
The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive range of Human Resources services within the company. The successful candidate will participate in all aspects of day to day Human Resources activities. This in line with the company’s Human Resources policies, employee handbook and legislative requirements, will ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service for Ireland.
Manage Time and Attendance system e.g., scheduling time off, managing clockings, assigning clock cards and clock stations
- Manage end to end recruitment for all sites in Ireland whilst working closely with EMEA Talent Acquisition team
- Draft and issue contracts to all new employees ensuring contracts capture all new policy implementation and/or legislative changes
- Provide HR Training as required e.g., New Employee Orientation, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Acting as a point of contact for all employees and managers, guiding and advising in line with legislation and company policy on employment matters
- Manage monthly and weekly HR metrics reports including absenteeism, headcount, holiday reports, overtime analysis etc. using HR systems (Workday & Softworks)
- Collaborate with business and departments to ensure employee training and development needs are met and supported
- Participate as an active member and HR Representative on site, in corporate projects teams and process improvements
- Conduct HR project and administration work when required e.g. Performance Appraisal, mortgage applications for employees, Employee Visa requests, arrange pre-employment medical appointments
- Manage internal commination forums e.g. HR Portal and HR Notice Board
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
- The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Minimum 1 years of HR experience
- HR related, 3rd level qualification
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach to working in a global, fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Workday and Softworks Time and Attendance systems an advantage
- Strong IT skills, advanced Microsoft Office user
- A high level of numeracy and strong data analytical skills
- Please note that our recruitment team is based in Hungary and therefore you may be called by an international number. (+36...)