TELUS International is seeking a talented, innovative, hands-on, enthusiastic HR Business Partner with a passion for providing first-class HR support to join our highly professional HR Department and support clients predominantly within the Cork office. The successful candidate will report into the HR Team Leader based in the Cork office.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll need excellent communication and professional interpersonal skills including proven ability to successfully function in an innovative environment.
- Act as a HR Business Partner for a business unit of approx. 250 - 300 employees providing support and advice to managers and employees including; employee relations, training and development across the company
- Understand the fundamentals of the Outsourcing industry in order to create maximum value add
- Engage and participate in the recruitment and onboarding process, working in conjunction with the recruitment team to interview, attend assessment center's and meet with new hires in induction as required
- Playing a key role in supporting HR initiatives and working on projects where required
- Displaying cooperative teamwork, communication and focus to ensure added value to the team.
- Handling administrative duties and special assignments when necessary
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures
- Implement HR process improvement initiatives
- Be as a business partner to your client groups and provide input on the HR implications of operational decisions and plans.
- Co-ordinate and carry out Stay/Exit interviews
- Travel may be required to global sites; 1-3 days per month may be required in Dublin site
- Third level qualification in HR or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a HR role namely; HR Business; Partner, HR Specialist; HR Generalist or HR Manager role
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Knowledge of employment law required
- For us, the culture fit is non-negotiable - you will have high energy and flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
- Comfortable with a high volume workload
- Ability to develop strong working relations is an essential part of the role
- A hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the pulse of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in excel and word
- Delivery of HR Policy training advantageous
- CIPD qualification an advantage
- Strong Analytical Skills an advantage
- Internal applicants must have a minimum 9 months tenure in their current role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment