When you join KPMG Ireland, you are joining a community of over 4,200 employees who collectively work together, both in person and virtually, to achieve their full potential.
We are known as an organisation who want you to come as you are and do work that truly matters. Joining KPMG Ireland is an opportunity to enhance your career, not only in the work that you enjoy doing, but equally through the global connections that you make, the lifelong learning that you can accomplish and the chance to make your mark.
Are you our next Software Developer within IRM Audit?
- Experience in Web App development and Deployments. Excellent capability in front-end, back-end, and database development
- Experience in Agile development environment and familiar with Agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint planning).
- Good experience in database designing, writing complex SQL queries and performance tuning
- Use of Visual Studio, PyCharm, SQL Management Studio and GIT
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Demonstrated history of excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good to have experience in integrating with different systems
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- Ability to drive the project and prioritize tasks into manageable work products.
- Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Coach and encourage colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills
- Broad knowledge of various front-end frameworks and web development tools
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Experience with working with Agile methodology and scrums, and stand ups
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Review code and establish best practices