Shields Sadleir LLP are a commercial legal and tax firm based in Cork city centre with a strong commercial client base. They have a vacancy for a newly qualified Commercial Property Solicitor to join the renewable energy section of their Property Department on a permanent basis five-day week or more flexible hours available. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, tech-savvy, bright individual with a strong interest in working on large commercial transactions.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Access to a sophisticated efficient IT system;
- Access to online legal resources such as bloomsbury and lexis PSL;
- Cork city location and modern attractive offices;
- Opportunity to work partly remotely after 2 years' post qualification experience;
- 20 days annual leave pro-rata;
- Flexible working arrangements (4 or 5 day week).
- Acting for a number of large renewable energy developers in the area of solar and hydro energy leases and wayleaves;
- Investigation of title for commercial lending transactions;
- Acting for commercial clients in drafting and negotiating commercial leases involving multi-tenanted buildings.
- High academic achiever;
- Strong legal drafting, legal analytical and legal research skills;
- Interest in and knowledge in respect of handling commercial/property transactions;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong interest in continuously upskilling to the latest technology;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and friendly and efficient communication with clients;
- Commercially aware.