Our client, an international bank, are seeking a KYC Assistant Manager at Vice President level to join their team in Dublin.
· Assist the team head with the day-to-day organisation and workflow management of the KYC Periodic Team.
· Ensure the team is working efficiently and effectively while ensuring KPIs for each team and clear.
· Provide training to all staff ensuring they have a full understanding of systems, policies, and procedures.
· Liaise with international teams regarding issue resolution, information sharing and escalations.
· Identify weaknesses and inefficiencies within the systems.
· Provide solutions to improve processes.
· Assist with ad-hoc projects where required.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Excellent understanding of the regulatory framework associated with Financial Crime.
· 5+ years’ experience working within a CDD team.
· Qualifications related to AML (ICA/ACAMS).
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate complex issues and regulatory requirements to all levels of the organisation.
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to monitor and escalate KYC issues.
· Ability to make decisions based on findings and previous work experience.
|Organization||Capital Markets Recruitment|
|Occupational Category||KYC Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2022-06-21 8:20 am|