We are looking for someone who is
- A Communicator, with fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented, and ability to program solve
- Organized, understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people
- Able to prioritize and execute multiple programs while balancing the company's mission
- Able to Inspire others, passionate about developer success, and being a role model to up-and-coming developers
- Able to own what you do - you are self-directed, with the ability to define your own work and processes
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and drive forward internal communications strategies and plans
- Create and package engaging, effective, and visual content for multiple channels including social media, website, email newsletters, video, infographics, meetings, and events
- Create templates to optimize team communications and processes; identify novel opportunities for cross-team collaboration and team development
- Help organize internal events and training.
- Develop metrics and mechanisms to measure the success of communication and enablement activities; track progress against key objectives in those areas
- Continually seek out ways to improve existing communication channels and processes to help us better reach and engage internal and external developer-focused stakeholders
- Proactively collaborate with other and non- teams to identify partnership opportunities aimed at increasing developer advocacy at scale within MongoDB and beyond
- Experience in Program/Project Management, PR, or Communications role or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in program management
- Experience with automation tools and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) or equivalent
- Experience in training, community building, and/or organizational development
- Great business acumen and ability to work across diverse and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Canva, and related reporting models and data analysis.
- Meets/exceeds MongoDB’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds MongoDB’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.