A Quality and Environmental Advisor is required to effectively manage the Quality and Environmental function by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented, and improved.
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality and Environmental Advisor for one of our clients in Dublin
- Managing a Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Development and implementation of KPI's, policies, procedures, and systems pertaining to Quality & Environmental systems.
- Ensuring consistency of Quality and Environmental standards
- Developing existing Quality Plan and where required and updating staff on developments.
- Carrying out site visits and inspection reports relating to the Environmental and Quality performance of the company and reporting to Senior Management.
- Liaising and effectively communicating with regulatory bodies (EPA, County Councils, External Auditors etc), to ensure good working relations are maintained.
- Providing reports and feedback to Senior Management.
- Document control for Environmental topics related to ongoing projects
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- A third-level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of ISO and Environmental regulations and legislation.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.