Are you ready to be a part of something exciting? Our client, a dynamic Dublin-based software R&D firm, is at the forefront of innovation, creating a cutting-edge SaaS-based autonomous Customer Experience (CX) & Data Analytics Platform. With an international presence spanning Ireland, Spain, the USA, and Australia, our client is growing and seeking a passionate Senior Data Software Engineer to join their vibrant team.
Your Role: As a Senior Data Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact. Your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with a talented team of architects, product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to design and develop key technical components and features from proof of concept to production.
• Creating and maintaining scalable data pipelines and data infrastructure.
• Building, deploying, and maintaining ML models, applications, and pipelines.
• Partnering with UI/UX designers to deliver intuitive and insightful analytics dashboards.
• Sharing your Analytics Subject Matter Expertise both internally and externally with clients.
Your Technical Profile:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• 3 to 5 years of expertise in coding high-performing, scalable applications with Java, Spring Framework (Spring Integration, Spring Data, JPA, Rest API, Microservices), and more.
• Exceptional skills in SQL, ETL development, and schema design.
• Proficiency in data visualization.
• Familiarity with multiple design patterns.
• A passion for Machine Learning, including Apache Spark MLlib, Apache Avro, Apache Parquet.
• Experience in using Data Mining techniques, including machine learning, to uncover patterns and derive business insights.
|Organization||Allen Recruitment Consulting|
|Occupational Category||Senior Data Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2023-09-18 4:16 pm|