Our client, a healthcare company in Cavan require a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. For this role, you will ideally have 5+ years of relevant multinational experience in a manufacturing environment. The key scope of this role is to manage the day to day running of the finance department and to lead the generation of monthly management accounts, doing all of this in a demanding environment and working to tight deadlines. You will partner with business leaders and lead the reporting function on key metrics including plan variances. The successful candidate will play a key role in reporting critical finance activities including Planning and LBE Process.
- Prepare and report monthly management accounts and manufacturing dashboards
- Performance analysis on financial results, identify trends and highlight issues by consulting with department managers on a regular basis.
- CIP analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Support the preparation of the annual plan, quarterly LBEs and associated submissions as required
- Responsible for setting variable and fixed departmental spend budgets
- Prepare value stream Financial Statements and Flash Reports
- Provide information to set CIP targets
- Calculation of Standard and System Costs for the plant and cascading as required.
FINANCIAL AND CORPORATE REPORTING AND CONTROL:
- Prepare and issue all reports required on a timely basis
- Prepare monthly updates to Operations Business Plan
- Detailed knowledge of corporate accounting standards and worldwide procedures
- Maintain and implement internal control procedures relevant to areas of responsibility
- Responsibility for grants claims
- Business Partner to Operational excellence and support functions
- Management of RCEs and annual capital budget in conjunction with engineering
- Support the validation of financial benefits for proposed financial projects
- Be a value-adding member of the Manufacturing & Multifunctional Business Teams
- Develop financial awareness of all members in cross-functional teams
- Continuous Improvement Focus
SOX & INTERNAL CONTROLS:
- Support and manage any requirements from External and Internal auditors
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX and internal control guidelines
- Indirect Supervision and Co-ordination of the Finance team on behalf of the Controller.
- Third level relevant qualification – Accountancy qualification required with ACA, ACCA, or CIMA designation
- 5 years PQE in a management position in a Manufacturing environment.
- SAP Experience
- Previous experience working with a Shared Service Centre is an advantage
- Excellent financial analysis skills & strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Demonstrate strong leadership competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills