Our financial services client is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer, to join them on a 12-month contract.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH21996
As a Senior Information Security Engineer, you will:
- Assist colleagues in acquired company to understand the company’s security standards and processes.
- Review current security posture to identify areas of weaknesses or potential security risks.
- Propose security controls to remediate identified gaps, while facilitating smooth ongoing operations and processes.
- Influence the security design and architecture by recommending optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements for new or enhanced systems.
- Be Security Engineering's technical advocate to the acquired organisation and facilitate the inclusion of other Corporate Security subject matter experts in system design.
- Maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, engineers, and senior management.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years of relevant experience within Security Engineering
- Security frameworks knowledge
- Application Development background would be proffered but not a must
- Cloud deployment is nice to have