Our Client a large consultancy practice requires a Resident Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.Their duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supervise the works to ensure compliance with the specification, drawings and the conditions of contract.
- Maintain comprehensive written records of all site activities.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Process contractors’ valuations.
- Liaise with Head Office.
- The Resident Engineer shall supervise the works ensuring that the contractor complies will all aspects of the Works Requirements and duties under Safety and Health legislation
- Exercise effective public relations on behalf of the Company and our Client
- Operation of procedures in accordance with the firm’s quality systemCriteria:
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skillsFor further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment