The Johnson and Johnson Technology Services Development Center Limerick is currently seeking an SAP Senior Developer to join our team. We develop, design, and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing, and continuous delivery.
- Architect, design, develop, improve, test and support ERP Applications using core ABAP and ABAP on HANA .
- Provide technical guidance to product owners, Scrum master, functional teams, testing teams, compliance and other development team members across different sectors /platforms.
- Provide documented technical design proposals, estimates, specifications, and maintenance guides.
- Collaborate with External Vendor Consultants from Onsite/Offshore locations.
This position can be based in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Swizerland
Minimum 10+ years of CORE ABAP Experience with 3 years working in S/4HANA environments is essential.
- Hands-on development experience of RICEF objects in both ABAP on HANA and Core ABAP.
- Reports: Classic Reports as well as Interactive and ALV using OO Methodology
- Integrations: Using BAPI, RFC, IDOC, WSDL, PI Proxies and OData RESTAPIs.
- Enhancements: BADI, User Exits, Customer Exits and Enhancement Spots.
- Expertise in OO ABAP.
- Experience in design, developing OData Services using SAP NetWeaver Gateway.
- Experience is Adobe Interactive Forms as well as Adobe Fragments based forms using Adobe Lifecycle designer.
- Extensive experience in Smart forms and SAP Script.
- Knowledge of Upgrade projects/Support Pack applications and should have done SPAU resolution/OSS note applications.
- Good knowledge of ABAP 7.x coding standards and using ABAP Development Tools.
- Solid experience in Debugging, Analysing, and enhancing standard objects.
- Solid experience in Code optimization, Performance tuning, and Runtime Analysis.
- Good Knowledge of Business processes and knowledge of SD, MM, PP, EWM, and APO.
- Strong hands-on specialist level knowledge in end-to-end UX development cycle & design principles.
- Hands on experience of tools like WebIDE/Business Application Studio, SAP HANA Studio (Eclipse) & GIT
- Good Knowledge of chrome developers tools and debugging
- Implementation/Conversion experience from ECC to S/4 HANA (Greenfield or Brownfield) is highly preferable.
- Solid experience in development and extension of Standard SAP Fiori applications is required.
- Solid experience in SAP BOPF with Action Framework.
- Solid experience in new S/4 HANA BRF+ Output Framework.
- Fiori elements experience (Smart Templates & Annotations)
- Detailed experience in ABAP CDS views, oDATA, REST/JSON, XML (including debugging) is required and essential.
- Experience in CDS Frameworks CAP (Cloud Application Programming Model) & RAP (RESTful ABAP Application Programming model) beneficial
- Strong fundamentals and experience in ABAP OO development
- Skilled in prototyping tools (Wireframe development)
- Sound Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a solid grasp of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- SAP s/4 HANA or ABAP certification.