We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Scrum Master to join our leading client's major transformation programme in Dublin. Role is fully remote, and initial term is 6 months, with extensions thereafter. Day rates will apply DOE. Although fully remote, candidates do need to be residing in Ireland.
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline, from a recognised third level institution
- Additional professional qualifications, such as Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and SAFe or Diploma Level in Agile Project Management or similar discipline from a recognised third level institution or accreditation body
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a client facing role for leading orgs in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes.
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Power & Utilities, Government & Public Sector or Tech.
- Hands-on experience in Scrum acting in a Scrum Master role and working with Agile methods for software delivery e.g. Scrum, SAFE, Kanban, Lean, TDD and CI/CD.
- Proven skills in effectively coaching, mentoring and motivating a cross functional Agile team (consisting of PO, Developers and QA) to improve the pace and evolve delivery practices
- A proven ability to manage and deliver on software projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have structured approach to problem solving and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently managing your own workload with an attention to detail
- Be able to manage different stakeholders across the project you work on
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- Experience of working in a matrix managed organisation
- Excellent communication skills - tailoring communications to suit a mix of audiences and ability to translate strategy into measurable business benefits
- Additional non agile specific accreditation and practitioner experience of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE2, PMI, PMOBOK etc. or Masters Level in Project Management or similar discipline from a recognised third level institution
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management experience