We are expanding our team and are seeking an experienced, creative and skilled Social Media Specialist to join our team.
If you know your way round the latest platform trends and can craft a reel or TikTok as naturally as you shoot videos and photos from your smartphone, then we would like to meet you. We are looking for someone with 2-3 years agency experience.
Highly creative and collaborative, you’ll be coming to a fast-paced and dynamic agency where no two days are the same. At The Pudding, autonomy is encouraged, the sky is the limit, ideas are king, and you will be a valued member of our core team. Read on to learn more…
- Set up and implement social media campaigns to align with overall marketing strategies.
- Plan and develop social content calendars across multiple social platforms; Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Plan, shoot and edit mobile videos in line with social platform trends and formats.
- Build relationships with brand advocates, influencers, and content creators.
- Curate content – have a keen eye for what makes for the best photography and source image and video content UGC for social media posts.
- Craft engaging social copy that grabs attention and lands an emotional reaction.
- Generate conversation and buzz – respond to social comments and customer queries and build one on one trust and reciprocation of positive UGC.
- Stay updated on new products and features on social platforms and be able to define how brands can leverage these changes (a strong plus)
- Contribute to the ideation of brand campaigns
- Proven work experience as a social media specialist creating engaging campaigns
- Proven track record of mobile filming and video editing skills (candidates must have examples of work to support)
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Premiere Pro is a plus
- Creative experience using Instagram Reels, Stories and TikTok
- Ability to understand and curate high-impact social photography and video
- Experience crafting engaging social copy that generates a reaction in your target audience.
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools for brands – publishing and scheduling.
- Experience with social measurement tools and ability to understand which social metrics matter and make recommendations to clients
- Excellent writing and copy skills – essential
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a real passion for social media and digital technology trends
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant fields
- Knowledge of and prior social media content work or campaigns across a broad range of industries a plus.