Duties & Responsibilities
• Work, liaise and collaborate with existing Dublin Office (HQ).
• Attend product & application training which may require travel outside of Ireland.
• Prepare own quotations and follow up on all technical queries.
• Cold call new unexplored and existing segments and markets, and call regularly to existing customer sites. • Implement a consultative value solution selling process.
• Attend meetings in Dublin at least 4 – 6 times annually and report to the National Sales Manager.
• Manging the Power Systems Segment business.
• Grow the Camfil brand and ultimately increase sales pipeline & revenue.
• To promote a team ethic that drives towards a strong business development team to aspire to be the best in the industry.
• At least one years’ experience in a similar role, selling into multiple industries, dealing with multi-national blue chip companies and smaller market segment opportunities.
• Experience/Knowledge with e-tenders and ability to fill out/submit national tender agreements. • Previous knowledge of HVAC/Filtration systems is extremely advantageous.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel etc.), Experience with CRM Systems will be an advantage.
• Excellent team builder and communicator.
• Good self-discipline with a strong commitment to quality and procedures.
• Strong customer focus and commitment to quality of service.
• Positive and helpful manner combined with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Must have clear and concise approach to Health and Safety.
|Territory Sales Manager
|2021-05-04 8:41 am