As a Warehouse Shipping and Material Coordinator, you will be a key player in the warehouse team to offering solutions in a timely and efficient manner to the end customer to ensure all aspects of the operation are completed with accuracy and quality. You will be required to do this within the guidelines provided. Your primary goal as a Warehouse Shipping and Material Coordinator is to ensure that our customer's experience is positive at every touchpoint with Kuehne + Nagel.
- Duties involve liaising with vendor delivery personnel, ensuring correct incoming materials are delivered, intact, correctly sealed, and unloading of materials from supplier vehicles
- Receiving raw materials and consumables both physically and electronically into inventory, ensure correct labeling, and put product away to correct location
- Physical Inspection of incoming receipts of raw materials and consumables, hazardous and non-hazardous receipts
- Completion and reporting of the relevant paperwork
- Replenishing kits/kanbans as required
- Ensure all customer orders are transacted smoothly and delivered
- Provide 100% quality customer service to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reports as required and attendance at morning huddles
- Accurate use of Warehouse management system SAP
- Cycle counting inventory as per the site requirements
- Respond to all queries (by email or phone) on time with accurate information
- Be aware of the importance of following the Good Distribution Practice
- Full compliance GDP requirements
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by your manager
Your Skills And Experiences
- Previous warehouse experience essential
- A full Driver's license is essential for this position.
- Power Pallet, Forklift and Reach Truck experience and .licenses
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- ADR, IATA & IMDG Training desirable.
- Proficiency in SAP would be advantageous but not required.
- Proven ability to deal face to face, over the phone, and by email with our customers.
- Good Distribution Practice knowledge and awareness.
- Keen Awareness of Quality processes and procedures.