Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
To support our premium customers through their S/4HANA transformation journey we are looking for experts with different skills to ensure smooth and successful service delivery outcomes but also to safeguard those critical projects
- Get opportunity to work closely with one of many big global customers.
- You will be part of our Premium Engagement - MaxAttention program service delivery.
- You will be working with critical customer situations in your area of expertise to ensure any go-live/production-down issues are resolved.
- You will be acting as SME in your area of expertise ensuring and providing quality assurance for key design decision reviews and also supporting customers and partners during build phase
- You will be applying your techno-functional skills in solving customer design and build issues or challenges.
- You will be aligning internally with different SAP product teams on product roadmaps to ensure customers are choosing the right paths during their implementation/upgrade life cycles.
- You will be advising customers on best practices, most optimum approaches in relation to your supported SAP product areas involved in customer implementations
- You will be reviewing their design and ensuring they are following SAP best practices to achieve successful outcomes and to mitigate any risks of using too many enhancements/customizations
- You will be applying your programming and debugging skills as well in certain cases.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with SAP Global Trade Services solution and modules below:
International trade, Intrastat reporting, Trade Compliance
Nota Fiscal Electronica (Nfe)
- Experience with any SAP FICO modules will be an advantage
- Experience with ACR/DCR/eDocuments will be an advantage
- Experience with S/4HANA transformation (e.g. conversion, new implementation, selective data transition)
- Experience with ABAP or at minimum debugging skills
- Former or current SAP IMS/Development experience will be an advantage
- Graduated with an Honours Degree in IT/ Computer Science/
- Physics/Mathematics/Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent customer focus, teamwork and communication skills (oral/written)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid work permit for EU