We now have a fantastic new opportunity for Marketing Executive to join our team and contribute to the future success of Killashee Hotel. Objective of the Role Reporting to Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive will be responsible for creation of online and offline marketing content and print, generating new ideas to reach our target audience.
Main Duties in the following areas:
- Social media accounts management through strategic creation and delivery of the content across all key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube etc.
- Craft engaging social content and copy that generates an emotional connection maximising engagements and interactions with the hotel brand.
- Analyse and advice on measurements of social media reach, activity effectiveness, and return on investment on advertising.
- Assist in the planning, development and creation of new hotel printed and digital collateral to drive all revenue streams.
- Assist in the Management of all databases and ensure full application and compliance with GDPR legislation. Along with managing internal data collection tools and assist hotel teams to maximise database growth and ensure compliance with GDPR legislation.
- Plan and execute all email marketing campaigns utilising branded ezine systems, and measurement of return of investment on all campaigns.
- Work with all industry third party organisations, to maximise marketing opportunities e.g., Failte Ireland/ Tourism Ireland /OTA’s etc.
- Maintenance & creation of the hotel website content and booking engine optimising for SEO purposes. Working closely with the revenue teams to maximise return on investment on promotions and special offers.
- Assist in distribution of press releases to targeted media/media agencies.
- Attendance of industry events, set up and working both internally and externally.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
- Professional Experience Preferred but not essential. Graduate applicants welcome.
- Creative person that enjoys digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and have positive attitude
- Passionate about hospitality and excellent service
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills