Senior Accountant responsibilities: ( Full description available on request)
- Produce monthly Income and Expenditure reports, annual Financial Statements in accordance with deadlines (FCC, Executive Committee, AF&R, Board and DETE).
- Management of Payroll/Expenses function
- Management and Development of team members in Financial Accounting and Payroll/Expenses ensuring that the team have a full understanding of the requirements of the job and receive necessary training in order that necessary delegation is possible.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Audit File and liasing with C&AG
- Reporting on Estate Management Debt and liaison with Property team on corrective action.
Senior Accountant Requirements :
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- A broad range of systems, accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency and experience in the use of Financial Accounting systems
- Strong focus on attention to detail and compliance.