Full Job Description
Our Client, a well renowned E-Commerce firm, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing international team. Reporting to the Senior Manager you will work with colleagues worldwide and across their company, including SEO, SEM, Creative, Email, Promotion and Localisation. As part of the growth team, you will help develop the digital shopping experience to drive incremental growth.
The role can be located in their Dublin office or can be a remote position worked from anywhere in Ireland.
This company is a destination where people can design, sell, and customise thousands of products and designs. Their mission is to enable their users to create anything imaginable. They have a significant number of customers and independent designers on their platform and the company is very profitable growing fast. It is very much a fun and creative place to work.
- You will be responsible for further optimisation of their English domains (UK, AU, CA, and NZ) through merchandising and ongoing contextual review and updates based on promotions, new product launches, trends, and collaboration with their creators.
- Propose and build new site experiences including page layouts, shopping paths, browse navigation, product categories audience personalisation, and shopping intent-based flows using their Content Management System (CSM).
- Review and optimise the digital customer shopping experience, using Google Search Console, SEM Rush, landing page testing, product reviews, and other data reports to inform key decisions.
- Write compelling content based on keyword research.
- Set up Multi-Arm Bandit tests and evaluate results to gain insights in the performance of those landing page experiences.
- Work closely with their Data team to clearly understand performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Report on landing page conversion and revenue targets weekly, monthly, and quarterly and propose and make adjustments based on the result.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for e-commerce with a creative eye for design and trends.
- Creative copywriting skills to write engaging asset copy, email and webpage content.
- Highly data-driven and solution-oriented thinker with a strong focus on results.
- Knowledge of Analytic tools, CMS and SEO keywords.
- Familiarity with PPC such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads is a plus.
- Fluent English is a mandatory requirement.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.