We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Finance professional to join the Solutions Group Controllership team with responsibility for EMEA units. As EMEA Controller you will support the EMEA units in their financial reporting and controls processes. It is essential you are a qualified accountant with 9+ years post qualification experience.
Monthly US GAAP reporting
- Support the finance function in delivering timely and accurate results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Drive process improvement in the financial close process
- Ensure all finance departments adhere to AD Corp Finance Handbook
- Support the ongoing finance transformation initiatives
- Ensure compliance with global standard SOPs and policies
Training & Education
- Conduct quarterly Finance updates with the region finance teams
- Deliver any required US GAAP training and ensure all US GAAP updates are communicated directly through the Q updates
- Partner with Finance Directors / Controllers on a regular basis in supporting them in achieving their business objectives
- Conduct quarterly GM updates on key Controllership metrics
- Participate in Corp FLT Controllership Improvement Initiatives
Monitoring & Review
- Drive robust Balance Sheet Review process and re-introduce expanded on-site review process in FY22
- Engage senior Finance leaders in executing BS reviews - partner emerging talent to participate with senior leaders as part of their L&D activities.
- Follow up and ensure timely closure of points raised in ONIT
COMPETENCIES & SOFT SKILLS
- Qualified accountant with 9+ years PQE
- Public accounting / internal audit experience
- Exposure to and understanding of SOX
- Business Skills & Strategic Thinking Ability
- Must possess a sharp business acumen to understand the complexity of the business and proactively provide solutions.
- Provides strong leadership and direction